Class Party

I'm darn so tired now because was all day long at the beach celebrating class party. Wah~myself smelled smoke now because I've been 9 hours sitting in front of the BBQ set? WTF? LOL......BBQ'ing is fun for me I think though not for my health. I've been "smoking" hundreds of cigarettes today eating many caused-cancer food LOL!

Picture to share here. I'm so lame in blogging.


Raining in the morning.......Just bad luck I guess but after this just some small rain so no BIG deal.


Everyone at the tent enjoying/playing.


Let's start BBQ'ing!!!!!! It's easier to be said than done.

BBQ'ing for a few hours then they started to eat while me and my friends still BBQ'ing. Non-stop BBQ'ing. Had a few chit-chat with my friends at the BBQ set. Some 'talk' you know? Everyone is going to the roughing sea playing water. Don't understand why they still enjoying playing with the sea water as the sea water is like Nescafe 3 in 1 coffee color. Maybe it's just me being pessimistic?

Had a little clean-up at the BBQ-set. Then it's OFF. It's been a fun day for me.

That's it. Sorry for my lousy and boring sentence. For more Interesting about it, visit Amabel's blog or Sieh Lung's blog
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger