Don't know why

Exam just finished yesterday but I don't understand why I don't have the mood of a little stress being released as everybody's like screaming "Finally free...." or whatsoever in Facebook lol. Anyway, I've been officially one week no touch computer. But surprising thing is my connection is back to normal.

Been trying to searching for latest English songs. Jeez, internet song TrackID sucks. LOL. Now the only way to catch the Title of the song is listening to radio through ONLINE. Hitz.fm or Mix.fm. Two great channels. But for no reason, I've been addicted by Hitz.fm. Maybe Melissa is right. Hitz better. lol. Facebook no mood play those games. Now only keep on playing, playing and playing COD4. Still waiting for BFBC2 and my bro PES(Pro Evolution Soccer "FiFA alike")

Bla bla bla......Facebook news feed full of craps. LOL. Anyway, exam has been a mess for me. Especially my English paper 2 and my Chinese. Hope it's not as bad as I think. Miri hazy hazy everyday. Hot hot weather and I don't like it.

Anyway that's all craps from me.
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger