Sucks

Well, my Pra-PMR test results has been very sucked. Chinese and BM. Both my failure subjects. Haiz what to do. Thank God, this isn't the real or else, doom.

Back to my gaming life. Think I should just lessen my gaming time to study. lol. Anyway, it's been raining yesterday at my area. Finally. But it's useless now. Hot hot. Had a few fun my COD4 and keep on changing my perks to improve my gaming experience. More kills less camps lol. Camping was my strategy but now I seems like to assault whenever I can. Still can't resist my camping instinct because IT HELPS ME GET A LOT of kills. lol. People say me retard or whatever, don't care.

Let's just hope that my test results can get better. Could only aim for top 20 this time. Jeez

That's it
Byebye
(No more Sig)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger