My new "Weapon" in blogging.

And that's my new bought Nikon COOLPIX L21 Camera. Bought yesterday night after persuading my father to buy a new one after the old 80% broken Nikon camera. lol.


The camera. Stylish looking. Cost only at RM328. lol No money buy high-end cam.

At the camera shop yesterday, I was about to choose Canon Powershot A450 model(if i'm not wrong) but luckily I chose this because of it stylish looking and nice lens. Although it only at 8MP but megapixel isn't everything in camera. It's their function.

There's many function in this RM328 camera. Marco, Color option, Motion Detection and many more. Below are some few pictures I took just now.

Marco picture. Amazing stuff


Random standard shooting with BSS enabled. It's like you just press held the shutter button and stop until you like and it will choose the best quality picture. Awesome.


B&W picture of my couple dogs. lol. Good to have them staying together without moving for me to take the shot. It's tilted though.

And there's BSS(Best Shot Selector), Multi shoot 16, something called Exposure Compensation and Panorama Maker!!!!!!. Awesome functions in cheap camera. Recommended.

And most of all, it's just released this year. WTH?

Anyway, that's it for now
Byebye
(No Signing)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger