"Customer's Day"

It's actually Hari Pelanggan in Malay but I'm just simply translate it into English so it's "Customer's Day" which the customers are actually...OUR PARENTS!!!!! My school's having this day because they want to see our parents so that our parents could know everything that we did in the school..And also take our report card.

Just two pictures I've taken here.

This is my friend, Jong with his mother talking to the teachers...The teachers' faces are blocked by them XD......
The result for all forms....

Actually there's more in the hall but I don't dare to take pictures with my phone there....They're like you're going to "bank-in" something.....Need to take the numbers and wait for you turn....So annoying...

But luckily the teacher had nothing to say about me and my mum had also nothing to ask bout me lol.......

That's it
Byebye


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger