Thank you WOU : )

I think you guys remember that I've joined WOU : Post A PostCard Contest during February. Click here to view it. Well, I'm very glad that I've joined this contest because it's my first online contest I've joined via Nuffnang. : )

Then on 1st of July, I received this email....
Hmm......I didn't win a thing but manage to win Early Bird Prize..GREAT! A tee-shirt

Of course I can't go for the prize-giving ceremony due to that they held it at KL as I'm in Miri...Can't just fly to there just to get a SHIRT?! So I waited for them to post it to me.....I waited...waited.....waited.....waited.......... But it didn't come....Scam??? No way! Since then I didn't care about it already.
Then today while I was searching up and down my house for a book about Miri for my project, I heard the posman horning outside and my sister went out and took the "goods" And She said :"Ehh~~~Mark got post????" I was like huh??She handed to me and as SOON as I looked at it, WOW! it's from WOU!
For some reason, I blacked my address


A closer LOOK! It's for ME! lol XD



Inside??? A tee shirt of WOU...

Yea, although it's just a Tee-shirt but hey better than none right?

That's it
Byebye


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger