MY MOST Wanted to Watch Movies

Gah~~~A lot of movies gonna make their premier screenings around the upcoming months and all of THEM are so COOL~ And that's why they are my "Most wanted to watch Movie List"

First!
Woohoo~~~~District 9.....ALIENS' HERE!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!


Next,
Yay! Cartoon! lol.....Still love to watch cartoon movies....Such as THIS! Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaur


Third, Woot! Johnny Depp is here!!! WITH GUNS! NOT WITH SHIPS!


Fourth,
G.I Joe? Cool~

Last but not Least!
Did someone just mention "ROCK N ROLLA"??? Now it's Cha-Cha time? Notice the poster closely....
IT SAYS "A story of SEX, things and rock n' ROLL" WTH? Sex? Uh o.....not suitable for me 18SX..Be careful kids...Ask for your parent's permission to watch IT! LOL


Wow! so many movies, SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! Hold on~! This August I'm going to have mid-semester test..Duh~~it just ruin my time to watch my favourite movie : District 9......

Nevermind, maybe I can buy it's DVD and watch and SURELY NOT PIRATED! Pirated CD/VCD/DVD/BlueRay SUCKS!

That's it
Byebye



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger