One WORD, FAKE!

Remember the prediction made by an UNKNOWN person saying that a tsunami that's going to be the worst ever tsunami. My post. Well, it doesn't seems to be happened today 22 of JULY 2009.....All are peace and quiet today. Except for the Sun Eclipse that's happened in China. How I wish I can look at the Sun Eclipse because IT'S ONCE IN 300 YEARS! By the time I'm dead, MAYBE I won't see another Sun Eclipse. That's sad. But Malaysia Meteorologist Center said Malaysia going to experience partial Sun Eclipse, but today, at 8:30 A.M.(which they expect to have the Eclipse) I'm having an assembly.

There's some ridiculous one saying that when the Sun and the Moon are inline. MAGIC! The gravity of the Sun + the gravity of the Moon = Make the tectonic plate lifted and causes TSUNAMI. What a funny theory. Picture below explained.


My overall conclusion
Hehe
That's it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger