Back from KL (A part)

Phew.........backed from KL yesterday and I'm so tired....Buy a lot of stuffs and walked a long way during the vacation.

Went to there since 16 Nov 2008..the last flight of Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur.I think my Malay teacher, Cikgu Sharifah also at the same filght with me because I saw her...Not sure is her or not..But I comfirmed it when I saw the handbag she carried at LCCT was the same as she carried to school eveyday...Got there already midnight..11:45 something..Then went to the LCCT Food Garden to have some meal...sandwiches and a cup of "teh tarik" and then take a taxi to my aunt's apartment......I thought my father only booked a simple taxi....when i saw the taxi...IT'S LIMO!!!!!Not the long long limo but it's the Proton Perdana V6 EXCLUSIVE....It's quite luxury and COSTED us RM 138 to have a ride from the LCCT to my aunt's apartment...The taxi driver said that it costed o much because it's midnight driving...

Then we were finding our road to my aunt's apartment...my aunt told my mother that it's at Jalan Hang Tuah....Then wesaw the road sign said Jalan Hang Jebat....I started to kidding said "Huh?? Hang Tuah's abang is here where is he?" Then they started to laugh a bit............Then we turned into that road and saw Jalan Hang Isap....I said "Hang Tuah's adik already here oo...where is he??"......Then we saw my aunt's apartment Casa Mutiara......

That apartment's security is so good....going into the room to wait lift need to scan your card and since we don't have it...we need to call my aunt's husband to come down to open the door for us...Using lift needed the card also....using it's swimming pool also needed it and using its gym and tabale tennis room also needed it....So everytime we needed to call our aunt's husband to come down or up to open the door for us........And we always wanted to go out for shopping etc...after that we needed to call him to come down again......lolz

OK......I went to Cameron Highland with my aunt(father's side), her husband and her two children....The road was very crooked and we all ten people stuffed in one Toyota Innova....Glad to have my big brother coming with us....Then on the way to there, the air is fresh, nive view and I saw a big fountain which is the most beautiful I'e ever seen while going up the Cameron Highlands...


This is the fountain I'm talking about....

Then the journey going on till we reached our hotel and checked in....Then we went to the Strawberry Farm, the cousins wanted to go to the Cactus Valley and Butterfly Farm and Tea plantation place......All were very nice.....
Srrawberry jiuces which my brother is addicted to it since the first sip of it

Unripe strawberries


Strawberry farm


Beautiful Birds



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger