I'm Blackmailed and Wet!!!!!!!!!

Today somebody made me pissed off.......That's Cherry, my classmate....This is the summary of me about her....She's so childish........

As I said on my last post, now is waiting for holiday and we in the class had nothing to do...So I slept in the class this morning...Then I realized my table kept on shaking and I could not sleep..My friend. Jia Zheng, Tony and Kee Shin is playing "land to air missile" because Cherry was communicating with her friend at my back...They are playing "paper MSN" and folded it into a paper plane and passed to each other. Then Jia Zheng them tried to catch the "paper plane" so I called them that they are playing "land to air missile"......

That "plane" was shot down a few times and Cherry kept on begging them to return...Then the "plane" was shot down again....this time Jia Zheng was playing with her....And Cherry's "Yellowstone Volcano" errupted, she rush my Jia Zheng's seat with her water bottle in her hand...She's trying to pour water on Jia Zheng AND SHE DID!!!!!!

Then again....that "plane" was not shot down but the "pilot of the plane" had air disorientation...The "plane" flew up to the ceiling, hit it and THEN fell into Jia Zheng's hand.....Again Cherry rushed to Jia Zheng's table with her "pistol" a.k.a. Cherry's bottle bottle..This time...Cherry blackmailed me.....(Start of the scene) Cherry: Jia Zheng...GIVE ME BACK THE PAPER........Jia Zheng : NANANANANANA.........Mark :Aiya play only ma......No need so serious.......Cherry : Mark....if he doesn't give me back...I GONNA POUR WATER ON YOU!!!!!!!(I can say she is "blackmailing" me that time).....(End of the scene)

AND SHE poured water on me............WHATTHA HECK!?...I'm not the one who was taking the paper...She poured water on me.....So my school unifrom was wet but just only a part of my uniform.....LAME.......

And she didn't apologise......

Fine..Fine....

And then me and Jia Zheng were so bored that we made a "paper Chinese Chess" which we needed to play it carefully that includes no blowing of was so ever wind as long as no wind....

That's all...
Byebye
Arivederci...

1 comments:

Ming said...

wat's Arivederci?
lol

Powered By Blogger