Back from KL(Part B)

Don't know why i can't keep on writing in the last post....Hmmm....

Never mind let's just keep on.....

After going to Cameron Highlands.....we all went back to my aunt's house in Pahang......Next day we all went to Terrenganu in two cars because my aunt's whole family were going too......Stay in the Awana Kijal Resort.....Nice resort with large pool. Of course me, my bro and my sis also went swimming....(Not swimming but just play in the pool) HEHEHE......Went to Kuala Terrenganu in just one afternoon....115 kilometres going to there and 115 kilometres going back to me resort.....

Next morning we went back and my aunt's husband call a family van to take us back to KL....Got there abort after an hour and a half.....Then big things happenend.....I forgot to take my wallet...The wallet is left in the van and my IC is in it........Luckily my aunt's husband have the taxi driver numbers and got my wallet back......Phew Thank God........Learn a lesson

Then it's all playing in KL....My aunt(mother's side) suggested us to take a bus called "KL Hop On Hop Off Tour bus" which is a double decker bus and travel the whole KL but it's not a tour bus..it just took us the some most visited place in KL and if you to visit that place get oof the bus and visit....The bus will come back about after an hour....and it has 22 station and it's ticket only costed 12 for children and 19 for adults....It's school holiday and we get an offer 8 for school children and 12 for adults......The ticket last 24 hours and you also can be on the bus for the whole day....Go to Petaling Street....

Then go to Mid Valley because my sister wants to buy a swimsuit for swimming...Then my mother suggested me also go to learn swimming...Well not really liked it but I want to learn something new so I decided to buy one swimming trunk....Don't know why my father asked me t buy a goggles....I chose one and bought it...My mother said so fast bought a goggles don't know how to swim already bought a goggles and that goggles costed RM 29.90.....

Then last Sunday my father asked me to go to the apartment's swimming pool because he wanted to teach me swimming....My sister didn't go so only me and my father...Got there.....10 people were there but only 5 were swimming....Some were pro swimmer.....My father taught me how to float first but I just sink....Then I only sink into the water hold my breathe and see how long can I stand....28 secs.....Know how to swim a little bit but it's in the water......with me eyes close......

maybe I am going to swimming in the Miri Public Swimming pool.....


Got on the bus and go to Aquaria .....Many Big fishes there...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool photos

Powered By Blogger