School last Red Crescent telematch of 2008

Wow!! My school organized another telematch again......But this time it's at Taman Awam(Public Park) which is located not really far from my house.....Games were very fun but not at the station of my sister's friend because that station asked us to pump a balloon but that's suck because when we pumped the balloon the ir went away through the pump.....=.=...that kind of pump really really sucks man....The person in charged say this pump was bought from a 2 bucks store.....

But one station I really liked it. It was the tin fishing which was we were given a fishing rod lookalike thing but when a nail at the back....and fished the tin cakes down there....When I was fishing some tourists also watching us playing this game....Three male tourists were watching us playing game...One of them said that if I fished one of the tin can which the tin can was very hard to fish, he will give me 10 ringgits....AND I DID IT!!! (Pleae don't say that I'm very greedy) He gave me 10 ringgits but I rejected it but he said he already promised me so he must give me that 10 ringgits....I've to take it....And he placed another bet again...He said if I can fish ten tin cans he will give me another ten ringgit.....I only fished nice tin cans........

That tourist which was very kind give me his namecard...I think he's selling some industrial things in Kuala Lumpur(according what I saw at his namecrd)......He also hoped that maybe we can see each other again.....Haha hope so...

The telematch was very very very hard to play but also quite fun..Although we didn't win anything but we at least can enjoyed it...

That's all from me
Bye Bye
Adeus..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger