One MORE WEEK..

One week to year-end-holiday which is pretty much same as the Summer holiday in the West just we in Malaysia have it at the end of the year...

I can say I'm excited about this holiday but I'm also very sad about this holiday because I maybe cannot see some of my classmates next year because thy maybe drop to the afternoon session of the school and plus E.M. is closing down so I can't meet with them.....But iI'm totally excited about the upcoming holiday...Lot's of things I will be done in this holiday especially the church caroling for this year Christmas is going outside and I'm in!!!! Well friends, you might saw me singing in Boulevard, Parkson and Imperial Mall......with a group of singers(not stars).......please don't laugh at me...

And I expect my "Panda Eyes" will grow darker after this holiday...

That's all from me....
Свободный от игры день - свободный от игры день (Russian "Bye bye")
Adiós (Spanish "Bye bye")
Arrivederci (Italian "Bye Bye")
Adeus (Portuguese "Bye bye")
Tschüs (German "Bye bye")
Tot ziens (Dutch "Bye bye")
再见 (Chinese "Bye bye")
이별 (Korean "Bye bye")
バイバイ (Japanese "Bye bye")

1 comments:

Ming said...

i dun read Japanese =.=

Powered By Blogger