My Cute little Puppies

Well my house have these four little puppies since last month I think...They were born by my house female dog(don't want to say b*tch)....And all of the puppies are female and last time were all male.....

This is a short post...

This is the dog we called "Big Sister" because it's the biggest among the puppies....


This is the puppy we called "Little Si
ster" because it's the smallest...
Cute sleeping style by one of the puppy...


That looked like a "black" thing when they are sleeping together in a basket...

And they used to like to sleep in their mother's food plate which is a plastic plate.......Sad because they are going to be sold to pet store......Can't afford to have so much dogs in my house...But they are cute.......

That's all
Bye bye
Tot ziens


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger